General Personal Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
On the website www.valaevieira.com, Vala e Vieira, Lda., is responsible for processing the personal data provided by you, respecting the users’ right to privacy. We do not collect any personal information without your consent. Your data may be shared with society partners in order to provide the best possible service.
Vala e Vieira, Lda., intends to make its users aware of the general rules for the processing of personal data, which are collected
and processed in strict compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation in force, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and Law No. 58/2019 of 8 August 2019.
1. Responsible for data processing:
Vala e Vieira, Lda., limited liability company, taxpayer no. 506219291, headquartered at Rua Comendador João Lopes Coelho da Silva, no. 95, 2480-353 Juncal.
2. What is personal data:
It is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example: name, surname, NIF, citizen card number, identity card number, email, address, etc…
3. Information we collect from you:
When filling out our contact form, we collect the data contained therein.The information requested is mandatory as it is necessary data for us to be able to answer any question you may have.
4. Purposes of treatment:
Emails between Vala e Vieira, Lda., and the user.
5. Recipients of your data:
– Partners of Vala e Vieira, Lda.,
– Subcontractors of Vala e Vieira, Lda., responsible for servers and data files;
– The Courts / Public Administration, whenever data is requested.
6. Other Purposes:
No data will be communicated to third parties, except for compliance with legal obligations.
7. Duration of treatment:
Vala e Vieira, Lda., processes and preserves your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
8. Your rights regarding your personal data:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time;
– Right to object to processing or the need for data processing is dubious;
– Right of access to your personal data and to obtain a copy of your data that we process;
– Right to rectification of any incorrect personal data;
– Right to request the portability of your personal data;
– Right to request the deletion of your personal data;
– Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
– Right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) or other competent control authority under the law, if they believe that the processing of your data violates the legal regime in force at any given time.
Personal data may be processed by subcontractors of Vala e Vieira, Lda., responsible for the server and data file.
10. Confidentiality and Security:
Vala e Vieira, Lda., takes the necessary precautions to ensure that the storage of its users’ data is done in a secure environment, at server and database level, in order to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed through the site. We maintain the highest levels of security to protect your personal data, to prevent its misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure to your personal data, its loss, its improper or inadvertent alteration, or its unauthorized destruction.
If there are serious indications of violation of the Data Protection Law by a User or by any other third person, Vala e Vieira, Lda., reserves the right to communicate to the competent authorities all relevant personal data or others that may be requested.
If there is a breach of your data that poses a risk to individual rights and freedoms, you must inform Vala e Vieira, Lda., within 24 hours after becoming aware of it.
11. Contact information to exercise your rights:
If a user detects that any of their personal data has been violated, they must, within a maximum period of 24 hours, communicate the violated data to Vala e Vieira, Lda., and all complaints must be transmitted through the contact form available on the Vala e Vieira website, Ltd.,